Monday, December 11, 2006

Vote Nathaniel Tan aka Kern Bai, Project Superstar

I dont want to incur the wrath of the blogging nazi.. so here goes..

We went to mediacorp for Project Superstar's recording for the coming Thursday's episode. I've never really been a fan, but I've been following as a show of support for Van's cutie pie brother Nat.

Here he is in all his boyish glory.
Did I mention that he can sing really well?
That helps. He isnt like that small monkey boy from Sg Idol..
whats his name?
Oh yea. Has-been.
Err. Correction. Never was.

I digress.

Vans made us pledge $10 each for voting this week. Ha. Ok, for you and Nat.. Anyway, us girls had a good time and I won't bother going into the details (count on ryce for that) except show this picture that i absolutely love..

None other than our lovely Jasmine outside the mediacorp studios...

Jas. That's practically incest lor.

So last words about project superstar... If you havent had someone to follow yet and dont know what to do with spare change, please, on thursday...

DIAL 1900-112-1002 to vote for Nathaniel.
OR SMS M2 to 71199

Also, watch Thursday's episode to catch glimpses of us hiding behind Nat's posters, and Vanessa with the camera crew in her house. Thanks Vans and Nat for sharing your tickets and to Aunty and Uncle for sharing with us the ultra cool Nat fan posters. Hur hur.

-------

That's a picture of me holding something that took alot of courage to pick up.
I tried my best to look polite in this picture.
I give you one guess to figure out what that thing is.
Ok, nevermind, i take that back. I give you 10 guesses.
Go figure. You guess it right, I buy you dinner.

--------

Love of my Life.

I can't do without.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

guess: pollypocket!

Anonymous said...

wtf is that.

Java Kueen said...

GUESS LAR....

b, nice one. but not even close. =P
Clue: its something you wouldnt wanna pick up if you knew what it was.

im dead serious about the dinner bet.

Joleen said...

): share with you, you make fun of her .

retrious said...

guess 1: Died baby chick?
guess 2: Died worm?
guess 3: bird shit?
guess 4: some died baby animal that is on e progress of forming?


so am i close or did i get it right? i've zoomed in the picture n it just look lyk it's sthg tiny w eye?

Java Kueen said...

joleen! you're not supposed to say anything!

hey nic, you're quite close leh.hmm....

its definitely dead.
its NOT an animal but it used to belong to a living thing.

hahahaha nicole. it doesnt have an eye. You have good imagination.

Joleen said...

THAT'S NOT CLOSE!!!

Anonymous said...

http://u.mediacorptv.com/pss2/f_dawn.htm
haha didnt know my old uni friend was in it too...

Anonymous said...

Wats dat? Some shit thingy isit? hahaha... Eh i buy u ice cream u tell me lah!!! muahaha

Anonymous said...

guess: bit of tooth
guess: bit of paw
guess: bit of BONE? :s

Java Kueen said...

believe it or not, nicole has solved the mystery. Yes i'm keeping to my word. Dinner dinner dinner!

Only thanks to jo's big fat hint. Hee B wanna know what it is? B we need to meet before you fly again!!!

Ash i'll take up that ice cream offer.. oy sugu by the way, DID YOU SEE US ON TV? hahaha. so funny, you were holding nat's poster and laughing.

iris- ey i never see that dawn before leh. kicked out early ah?