Truth is, blogging mojo didn't die. I just moved it somewhere else secret-secret. That's me. The moment I have too many eyes stumbling on this site because of all the links and what not, I move homes. Hmm... that kind sounds like me n real life too...
ANYWAY...
The job is going well although I am tired out alot more now. And there's something in this office that leave me feeling very dizzy everyday. I'm not sure if its all the new furniture and other products, or .... i have no idea what, but this is not healthy and I'm not sure how to get rid of this feeling.
Yesterday I tried to deal with a client that would bring in for my co. many many zero$. I almost vomitted blood because a stupid colleague was born without enough cranial nerves to facilitate normal use of his brain.
Engineers should never be allowed to PR.
Engineers should never be allowed to even speak.
Engineers should sit behind a desk and do their calculations, draft their designs
but most importantly,
Engineers should shut up.
And I continually tell myself everyday that I'm not the boss yet.
I gotta control my temper.
I gotta control my expectations.
I gotta control my pride.
I gotta control my patience.
I gotta gotta gotta gotta gotta...
Samp.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hang in there girl. Takes a while to get used to different working styles. .. rant away and I will try my best to cheer you up! Hugs
kueen hug hug spunkkkkyyyy.
=) so sweet.
oui.... people also engineer leh... dun like dat leh...
Post a Comment