I'm working on it.. Hence the disapperance of my entire archive and comments history. I had to relocate the old blogger space to fix this one (had some coding error because i have to be a smart alec and use my own stuff to fool around).
Anywho, I'm glad to introduce the artwork of my favorite contemp artist Tamara de Lempicka who was probably one of the more famouse artists to represent the art deco period. =) And my favorite line out of my favorite poem by T.S Elliot.
Jas is back and we had a really really nice time meeting up, talking and laughing silly. The night before she returned I was at the Yew Siew Tong Music Conservatory at NUS. Its their new school and I must say I was pleasantly surprised by their facilities. I was there with the parents to watch the Hecht Trio (piano, violin, cello). Actually we were there primarily because of cellist Li Wei Qin, whose album my parents bought many years ago and till this day, still remains a favorite on our CD shelf. It was an excellent experience and we enjoyed it tremendously, esp. my dad.
The intimate, yet impressive concert hall.Needless to say when you have a renowned pianist, violinist and cellist playing, the movers and shakers of Singapore's classical music scene would likely be present and so there I was, gushing over T'ang Quartet's cellist as he stood at the back of the hall with the rest of his gang.
Hee.
-------
| In the room the women come and go | |
| Talking of Michelangelo. |
1 comment:
we'll laugh ourselves silly again tonight. hehe.
Post a Comment