
I love my Lula so much.
The video was put up yesterday and its abit odd to note the 82 hits in less than 24hrs. Either people are taking a liking to Jasmine's face or someone is obsessively clicking replay.
Thanksgiving is tomorrow and Christmas is fast approaching. I hate christmas shopping. Because people expect. I hate it. Ruins christmas. I wish to say.. FUCK PRESENTS. But I know I'll still end up buying them. Every year round about this time I always feel like escaping somewhere (actually this feeling recurs every 2 weeks throughout the year). But everytime I hear a mention of christmas presents its like I want christmas to always be a month away so I can enjoy the anticipation of christmas eve, but never have to go through the proccess of finding obligatory presents for some people whom I know will never be satisfied. Bitches.
I shall say one thing.
I . A M . N O T . L O A D E D.
Bugger off. The roof over my head is a physical provision my parents kindly share. THEY DO NOT SPONSOR MY EXPENSES. I PAY FOR MY OWN SHIT. It has been that way for a long long time. So don't assume what the parents have is mine.
I am my own.
God I wish I could lash out.
Bah humbug.
I am my own.
God I wish I could lash out.
Bah humbug.
7 comments:
well.. the vid was so goddamn funny i think i contributed to about... 5? HA. i'm compulsive lah.
anyway. bugger the presents and let's just have fun. we do a potluck? or bbq? we all contribute $10 and let's have a bbq by the pool.
ehh!!! i wanna see the video leh..
and i agree with ryce.. can we have a christmas gathering? :p screw the presents lah.
go to ryces blog
ya. the bbq by the pool might be the easiest. see how.
haha... yah.. i saw after i left the comment. i think arthur's eyes nearly dropped out. heh.
BBQ! BBQ! BBQ!
Post a Comment